Monday, February 11, 2013

Bloggitty Blog Blog

I should be in South Korea right now...but I'm not.  Instead I've just started my long awaited "bathroom blog" called "The Bathroom Review."  I purchased the rights to this website months ago but only just now got around to starting it.

http://www.thebathroomreview.com/

For years I have been trying to get around to this project of mine where I formally evaluate all of the public bathrooms that I visit.  I visit many bathrooms so I have my work cut out for me.  I will tell you of the bathroom's cleanliness, size and the availability of soap and approved hand drying devices, etc.  Bathrooms are important to me and when the bathroom upsets me, it usually ruins my meal.  

In case I haven't mentioned this before, you can order Avon products from my website and have them shipped directly to your front door.  If you enter the current free shipping promotion code in during checkout then you won't even have to pay for shipping.  Here is my Avon website:

www.youravon.com/crystalann


Thanks for reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment